Amman, Jerash and Dead Sea Full Day Trip Tour Highlights
Enjoy this amazing trip by visiting three main areas in Jordan in one day: Amman city (Amman Citadel and Roman Theater) , Jerash Ruins and the Dead Sea beach .
Amman was inhabited for more than 9,000 years according to the latest archaeological findings in and around the city. The city became the capital of the Ammonites and named as Ammon; used by the Greeks and the Romans and was named Philadelphia, So Amman has a rich and deep history and tens of historical sites can be seen in and around the city.
Jerash City: A close second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan is the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years. Jerash lies on a plain surrounded by hilly wooded areas and fertile basins. Conquered by General Pompey in 63 BC, it came under Roman rule and was one of the ten great Roman cities of the Decapolis League.
Dead Sea: Dead Sea is another unique area that you can access from Jordan. It is not only unique because of its high density salts which allows anyone to float on the water; but also because it is the lowest point on earth as well.
- Visiting Amman Citadel and the Roman theater.
- Visiting Jerash Ruins.
- Visiting the Dead Sea at Jordan Valley.
What is included :
- English Speaking driver.
- Home / Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- A modern vehicle with AC is used.
What is NOT included:
- Site Entry Fees.
- Local Site Tour guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Tips and other expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
Cancellation prior 7 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancellation within the last 7 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Trip Tour Itinerary :
08:00 Hotel Pick up - Beginning of Amman Tour
From 08:00 - 10:00 Visiting Amman Citadel & Roman theater & the museum -Moving towards Jerash City
From 11:00 - 14:00 Jerash tour & Moving to Dead Sea Area
From 15:00 - 17:00 Enjoying Dead Sea Beach
18:00 Home / Hotel Drop Off at Amman