Amman, Mount Nebe and Dead Sea Day Trip Tour Highlights
Discover Amman city by visiting the most famous sites; Amman citadel and the Roman theater, and continue your discovery trip toward Mount Nebo, which is where Moses stands and looks into the promised lands (Palestine) during the exodus journey, and continue your way in the evening time to the Dead sea into the lowest point on earth at the Rift valley, where you can enjoy floating at the Dead sea while watching the sunset.
Mount Nebo was mentioned in the Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter. The view from the summit provides a panorama of the Holy Land and, to the north, a more limited one of the valley of the River Jordan. The West Bank city of Jericho is usually visible from the summit, as is Jerusalem on a very clear day.
- Visiting Amman Citadel and the Roman theater.
- Visiting Mount Nebo.
- Visiting the Dead Sea at Jordan Valley.
What is included :
- English Speaking driver.
- Home / Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- A modern vehicle with AC is used.
What is NOT included:
- Site Entry Fees.
- Local Site Tour guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Tips and other expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
Cancellation prior 7 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancellation within the last 7 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Amman, Mount Nebo and Dead Sea Trip Tour Itinerary :
08:00 Beginning of Amman Tour
08:30 Visiting Amman Citadel
10:00 Visiting of Roman theater & the museum
12:30 Moving toward Madaba / Mount Nebo
13:30 Madaba Mosaic Shops & Mount Nebo tour.
16:00 Enjoying Dead Sea beach
18:00 Moving back to Amman